Saturday, November 5, 2016

Everyday Adventures

Our babysitter, Rebecca, was laughing pretty hard when I took her home the other day. She said last time she babysat the kids, Tessa told her that she's becoming a mom. (She talks about that all the time.) So Rebecca asked her this time if she's still becoming a mom. Rockwell jumped in and said, "I'm becoming a man! Because I have hair on my toes!" Haha!
The next morning Tessa came running up to me, started rubbing the hair on her arm, and said, "Mom, I'm becoming a lady! Look!" These kids crack me up!

Rockwell started fall indoor soccer. Wyatt is on his team, along with Lydia and Kaijah from school. He's so excited to be playing again!
He asked if we could go to a park to practice soccer, so I took the kids to the lawn at our church. 
It was so funny to watch Damon run all over, yelling "Go go go!" the whole time.
  

These two make my heart happy every day. They just adore each other. On a run one day, they spent the whole time holding hands and laughing their heads off.
They loved playing in the bath together this week. It was quite the mess to clean up afterward, but I loved watching them have so much fun.
Damon has always LOVED when the kids are in their animal towels. They lay on the floor until they warm up enough to dry off and get dressed. Damon squeals with delight when they do that and plays peek-a-boo with them the whole time. After he and Tessa got out of the bath, Tessa wanted to lay in Damon's room while I got him ready. He was so excited to run over and lay in his towel by Tessa. 
Another day they both climbed into Tessa's bed and hung out there for a while. When I saw them and pulled out my camera, Damon said, "Na-night. Cheese!" 

It was 50s day in Rockwell's class at school. They had a sock hop to celebrate the 50th day of school. 

We love when Wyatt and Hallee come over to play.
Rockwell and Wyatt made a haunted house in the basement for Al and me this week. It was spooky!
  

Paul made Rock's bike into a balance bike today by taking the pedals and training wheels off. He was hesitant to try it, but picked up on it real quick. Hopefully he'll be riding on his own soon!



1 comment:

  1. Love the 50's picture of Rock. That is so sweet to see all of the pictures of Damon and Tessa, especially holding hands!

    ReplyDelete