Saturday, November 19, 2016

Tessa's 4th Birthday

I can't believe my Tessa Girl is 4!!
I will always think of Tessa as my baby girl. She is super cuddly, a smart little cookie, and she makes us all laugh every day. She absolutely loves stuffed animals, real animals, and her brothers. She wants to take her stuffed animals everywhere we go, and every one is her favorite animal ever!
She loves to watch tv, and asks if she can all day long. She loves treats. She loves reading books. She can't go to bed or say goodbye without giving us "ballet hugs," which is where she lifts her leg in a ballet pose while she hugs us. We sure love you Tessa!
She started her birthday celebrations by going on a special date with Dad Friday night. He took her to a Ballroom Fest he was supervising at his school.  She loved watching all the dances.
While the dancers were taking a break for dinner, Tessa and Paul played games in the library and gym.
They found wolves all over the school and practiced their growls and howls.
  
And they "worked" in Daddy's office. I sure loved my call from Tessa letting me know she was having so much fun!
This morning Paul made crepes for her birthday breakfast. Then I took her and Rockwell to see Finding Dory. We opened presents after that.
She was thrilled to finally get her barking doggy that she has talked and prayed about for a couple months. She named him Fox. He really is a cute dog.
  
She also loved her nightgown, nail polish, slippers from Rockwell, and chapstick from Damon. After presents, we went outside to play and try out her new swing. She wasn't so sure about the swing at first with how wobbly it is, but she was enjoying it more by the time the day was over.
  
How cute are they watching the clouds move?!?
After dinner at Cafe Rio, we made a fire on the deck, and then had cake and ice cream.
  
We're so happy you're our daughter Tessa Girl! You make life fun and help us appreciate the small, beautiful things about life.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day! I love how excited she looked about her new dog. You described Tessa well. I love her and I'm so glad Hallee that she is Hallee's BFF!

    ReplyDelete