Friday, December 23, 2016

Everyday Adventures

Tessa sure enjoys her smoothies!
  

Rockwell had his last soccer game this week. He loved indoor soccer just as much as outdoor. He just loves to play!

Tessa and Hallee were so cute cheering for their brothers. Tess was yelling at the top of her lungs most the game.


Damon and I played a good game of peek-a-boo while I was making dinner. His little feet peeking out the bottom of the cupboard made me laugh every time.
  

Tessa and I went to Grandma Ham's for Alexys' birthday party and to make gingerbread houses with the cousins. Rockwell was sick, so Paul stayed home with him and Damon. Grandma sent home all the fixings for Rockwell and he had fun making his house the next day.



The first grade at Rockwell's school did a sock drive for Christmas. All three classes set a goal to collect 50 pairs of socks each to donate to refugees, the women's and children's shelter, and the homeless shelter. Together, they collected over 600 pairs of socks! Rockwell got to deliver a bag to the women's and children's shelter. I loved that they let the kids deliver the socks.

He is so sweet. I was looking through his schoolwork with him and read 'She is pretty' out loud. Rockwell said, "I was talking about you Mom." Awww!

I thought his teacher gift was pretty cute this year. Their whole classroom is minion-themed, so I got her a minion holding gift cards.


Al invited us to go to the Zoo Lights with her and her kids last night. I can't believe I decided to go with how cold it is, but I'm glad I did. It was a lot of fun.

Tess was a little miserable being out in the cold way past her bedtime, but luckily we were able to go inside the small animal house and warm up for a bit. That seemed to help. We were able to see a few animals, and the lights were really cool.


Caitlyn helped push the stroller while I took turns carrying Tessa and Damon. She's such a sweet girl and always so happy to help.


Damon looked so cute in his monkey hat and monkey slippers. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and text! I especially loved Tessa cheering for Rockwell, Damon playing peekaboo and in the monkey hat and slippers! The zoo lights looked like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great that Rockwell got to deliver the socks! Tessa's smoothy face, LOL!

    ReplyDelete