Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at Grandma and Gramps Clark's house this year. The kids were so excited to play with their cousins.
We had a Thanksgiving lunch so we had plenty of time to play during the day. I loved doing it that way. 
Damon sure loves climbing on top of things and touching everything he shouldn't touch. I had to keep telling him not to get on Grandma's coffee table. He would lean on it just this much and look at me like, "What? I'm not climbing ON it!"
I took this toy over to the stairs to distract him. I thought he'd just like trying to stack the shapes on the pegs, but he actually took his time and looked at the color of each shape and stacked it on the right peg. I was pretty impressed!
After we played for a while it was time for pie. Yummy!
We celebrated Grandma's birthday the night before by going to The Mandarin for an adults-only dinner. We loved seeing the family so much that week!

1 comment: