Friday, December 23, 2016

Life Lately

Rockwell wanted to do a trick show for family night. We took turns doing 5 tricks each. The kids were so cute to watch. They each love having the whole family's attention on just them.
    

We've had fun playing with friends.



We worked on a 1,000 piece puzzle for a couple weeks. Wyatt and Rockwell spent a lot of time on it one day and finished it off. They were thrilled to put the last pieces in.

Damon got another haircut, and now looks super old. This happens every time. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. He looks like a kid now. :(

Paul and I went to Jim Gaffigan's show in Salt Lake with Aaron & Rachel and Dave & Alyssa. He is hilarious!! We laughed through the whole thing.

Paul was able to get Damon to stop whining long enough for me to clean dinner up by myself one night by putting him on his shoulders. I had to take a picture, because it was adorable and also because it felt like history in the making. Seriously, Damon will not let me do anything right now, especially in the evenings.


I went to Amarie's Christmas dance concert. She's a beautiful dancer and so much fun to watch on stage. EJ had a basketball game that night too, so I was able to stay for that. It was a nail biter! He and his team played really well, but lost it in the last few seconds.


We decorated sugar cookies for family night and took them to our neighbors. I love that Tessa is wearing her swimsuit while making Christmas cookies. Sounds about right for Tess!


1 comment:

  1. So many cute things. I love the trick show. I love the picture of Damon on Paul's shoulders.

    ReplyDelete