Thursday, October 19, 2017

Family Pictures

I took the kids up Provo Canyon for one of Rockwell's homework assignments about our community, and ended up finding the perfect spot for family pictures. I wasn't planning on taking pictures this year, but I changed my mind as soon as I saw how breathtaking it is up there right now. Al took them for us, and I love love love how they turned out.
I think this family picture session belongs in some sort of record book. The kids all cooperated so well, and we were done super fast. There wasn't any complaining. Damon was laughing his head off the whole time, and it was adorable!
We had to try to get him to stop laughing so we could get a regular smile. Al would ask him where his smile was and if he could show it to her camera. He would point to his smile and say, "My smile right dere." So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me take your pictures. I love how they turned out and I'm so glad that you do too!

    ReplyDelete