Thursday, October 19, 2017

Life Lately

We went to my parents' house during the priesthood session of conference.
The family wanted to spend time with Caleb while he was in town. We celebrated Jonah's, Paul's and my birthdays that night. We tried going to Leatherby's but it was packed, so we got some cartons of ice cream and ate them at home instead.

Tessa got to be Queen of the Jungle at preschool. She liked being spotlighted and having the class learn more about her.

The weather right now is great campfire weather.
I love that we can play outside without being too hot or too cold right now.

This made me laugh! I found Damon with his toy phone in his back pocket, like I do with my phone.

Rockwell has been into making forts lately.

Al had Rockwell and Tessa over to play. The sure love playing with their cousins! 

The kids had their primary program in church. They both did great saying their parts that they had written. We are proud of them.

My mom had some fun Halloween activities for the kids on the night we got together to celebrate Mel's birthday. They played Bingo and went trick-or-treating to the rooms inside the house. They loved that.

2 comments:

  1. Damon with the phone in his pocket is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the goofy pictures of the kids and the picture with Damon with the phone in his pocket!

    ReplyDelete