Thursday, October 19, 2017

Mom's Birthday

I turned 34 last month! Paul and I went to Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Soul2Soul concert Wednesday night. The tickets were actually a Christmas gift, but it worked out great for our birthday date night since it was just 2 days before my birthday. We went out for curry before the show.
A Tim and Faith concert has been on my bucket list since I was a teenager. It was amazing!
Paul was in Park City for a conference Thursday and Friday. He was able to come home for a little bit before heading to his school to work Friday night, so he and the kids gave me some presents.

  
Rockwell made me some very sweet cards. And tackle-hugged me when he gave them to me. :)
Paul was so sweet and arranged a girls night with my besties once he realized he had to work the night of my birthday. We found out Caleb was coming down from Idaho to open his mission call at my parents' house that night too, so we decided to do our girls night in Taylorsville. After dinner we all went to my parents' and got to watch him open his call. He's going to be serving in Merida, Mexico! Caleb is such a nice, caring, fun kid. He's going to be a wonderful missionary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment