Friday, March 30, 2018

Julie Comes to Visit

Julie and her kids came to town for part of their Spring Break. Lindy had a dance competition in Idaho, so they came down for a few days after that. My mom picked Jacob and Ammon up on Thursday and brought them down, and then Julie, Lindy, and Ashley came on Saturday. I met them at Elijah's track meet on Saturday and we had a girl's day. Elijah did great in the relay. He took his team up at least 2 spots in his run, and his team took 3rd place.

The track meet was freezing, but I was so happy to be out with my sisters and nieces that I thought it was so fun. :) It had been a long week with Damon and Tessa each throwing up on different days and Paul being pretty busy. We were laughing about how moms love breaks so much that I thought standing out in the freezing wind and rain was great.

The girls ate dinner at Mel's house and Mel, Julie and I went to Costa Vida for dinner. Then we picked the girls up and went to The Greatest Showman. That movie just doesn't get old! We walked over to Cold Stone after the movie. It was a really fun night. We missed Al though.


We all went to Grandma and Grandpa Ham's house for Sunday dinner and to celebrate March birthdays. The kids loved getting to play with their cousins! The kids kept asking Damon for high fives all night and would get so excited when he'd say yes.



Ammon taught Rockwell and Wyatt how to make toot noises with their armpits. Rockwell is extremely proud of this new skill! :)

We took some pictures with just the ladies. I'm sure grateful to have each of them in my life. Sisters and moms make great friends!


Grandma did an Easter egg hunt for all the grandkids, which they loved.


Alexys took good care of Damon and helped him find his eggs.


2 comments:

  1. I love the blogs with all the great pictures of our fun activities while Julie and the children were here! It was a great fun time wasn't it? I'm so grateful that our family love each other and want to spend time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Ammon, Wyatt and Rockwell. They are such cute boys!

    ReplyDelete