Friday, March 30, 2018

Julie Comes to Visit: Part 2

Julie and her kids came over for a bit Monday afternoon. Julie hadn't seen our house, so I showed her around and then we visited for a while. Rockwell and Tessa loved playing with Ammon and Ashley. Then we went to the Jordan River Temple open house. There was a big event at the high school that night that all the administrators had to be at, so Paul wasn't able to come with us. Alexys walked with and carried Tessa the whole time, which was so helpful. Tess loved it!
  
Studs!
It's beautiful inside the temple. It was fun to show the kids where Paul and I got married.

Tuesday morning we all met at Al's and went to the Provo River Parkway. We walked, rode bikes, climbed on everything we saw, threw rocks, and said hi to all the ducks. It was a really fun way to spend the morning.
  
  
  

Grandma and Julie took some of the kids to do baptisms for the dead at the Salt Lake temple that afternoon. I met them at Leatherby's that night for one last chance to visit with everyone. I took Lindy's friend to the trax station and then Lindy and I drove back to Provo. It was so fun to visit with her. She's an amazing girl!
I'm so glad that the Ham's came to visit. I just love that family. It's been really great to get a couple chances lately to spend time with them and get to know them better.

1 comment: