Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Dance

It was Parents Day at dance last week, so Al and I got to stay and watch the girls. They are both so cute I can hardly stand it!
I loved watching their creativity as they danced around the space in the gym.
They're both so happy while they're dancing.
They are learning a lot of technique also. I loved watching Tess try her hardest to learn the correct technique, and practice it to the very end of the gym every time.
Dancing with Hallee every week is Tessa's happy place.

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable little dancers! I'm so glad they love it so much and get to develop their talents and they are the cutest little duo ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that our girls both love dance. Tessa is a great dancer, she is so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete