Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Everyday Adventures

The kids and I enjoyed some time in the hot tub over Thanksgiving break. 

Damon and I went to story time at Barnes and Noble. They read a book about Christmas trees, colored a picture of a Christmas tree, and got a cookie from the cafe. When Tessa got home from school that day Damon showed her his picture and said he had done it in centers. Tess talks about the centers she does at school a lot, so Damon wanted to do some centers too. :)
He was so funny the other day when he burst into my room with a nerf gun saying, "Stop in the name of the law!" But the adorable way he says it sounds like, "Top in da name of da waw!"

We got the first snow of the season last Sunday. The kids had a blast playing in it for days.
They love warming up with hot chocolate when they come inside.

Paul and I went to Jim Gaffigan's show with Katie and Ben. He is hilarious! It was all new material, and we laughed the whole time. It was so fun.

We decorated the house for Christmas. Tessa got to put the star on the tree this year.

Tessa and I went and watched Amarie in the Nutcracker. She did a great job! She is a beautiful dancer.

Paul brought home a math mystery activity that he helped with at the junior high. He thought Rockwell would enjoy it. They had fun solving all the problems and figuring out who the Super Bad Superhero was.

I can't resist a picture when we're all ready for church. 
How old and adorable does Damon look?!

McKay had a hockey game in Provo last weekend, so the kids and I went and watched. It was fun to see him play, and to learn more about hockey.

Rockwell went to the bathroom during dinner the other day, and we heard him start laughing his head off. He came out wearing Tessa's shirt that she had left in there. We all had a good laugh at that one!

My mom took anyone who wanted to go, to the David Archuleta Christmas concert at UVU last night. It was awesome! He has such a good voice, and I love a good Christmas concert. A few of us even got up and danced for the last song, which was so much fun. I loved seeing my mom dancing and really enjoying the night.

2 comments:

  1. Damon is just too cute! Doing centers like Tessa! I'm impressed that Rockwell was willing to work with Paul to solve the math problems. He's obviously very bright! Sure did love the concert last night and being with family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much good stuff in this post, where do I start. I love the picture of you guys on Sunday, so cute and the one of Damon is adorable. I love "top in da name of da waw!" Rockwell in Tessa's shirt is adorable. I also love the hot cocoa picture.

    ReplyDelete