Sunday, October 11, 2020

School Week 7

 Damon fits into the camo shirt that Rockwell used to wear. He put it on for school and came running down the stairs saying, "Mom! All I need is soldier pants and I can go in the army like EJ!!"


Rockwell finished up his fall season of soccer. Their team has improved so much since last year. Rockwell's a great player who really tries to implement the things that his coach and Paul teach him. He had fun playing, especially with Wyatt on his team, but is ready for a break for now.





We sat in the hot tub a few days this week. Tessa loved making hairdo's with the bubbles.

Rockwell finished his monster in art class in school. It's really cool-looking. He loved making it.

My birthday was on Tuesday, and it was another great one. Paul arranged to go into work late that morning, and made me a delicious omelet with fancy juice for breakfast.
While Damon was at school I laid on the hammock and read the whole time. Katie came over and brought lunch for Damon and me. 
She had said that she would watch Damon while I did whatever I wanted to do for the afternoon. I thought a bike ride would be fun, but once she was here I just wanted to hang out and visit with her instead. Kenzie and Damon played great, and so we had a nice afternoon just getting to talk. She brought a pumpkin chocolate chip cake, which was just as delicious as it was beautiful.
We opened presents after everyone was home from school.
Everyone gave me such thoughtful gifts. The kids all drew cards for me, and I loved that Damon wrote letters and words that he knows. :)
Rockwell was so excited that he found a huge bottle of Dr Pepper. :) Paul gave me two hummingbird shirts. I love them!! One of them said 'I just want to sit on my porch and watch the hummingbirds.' They're just perfect! He also gave me a beautiful bracelet that I mentioned a few months ago that I thought was pretty. 
We got some dinner and then went to watch Rockwell's last soccer game. Caitlyn came over and watched Tessa, Hallee, and Damon. That was so nice! We had cake when we got home. I felt very loved all day long. Thanks for a great birthday family!

Rockwell went to Boston's birthday party at Reality's Edge Space Center Friday night. He had a great time! Kenzie, Hallee, and Al hung out at our house during the party. It was a fun night.

2 comments:

  1. I love that first picture and caption of Damon! That is so cute! I'm so glad you had such a fun birthday! That cake did look really yummy. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture of Damon is adorable! I'm so glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete