Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Kyle & Paige Get Married

Tuesday was the big day for Kyle and Paige!! They were sealed in the Payson Temple and then had a ring ceremony and reception in Springville. Tessa and Hallee were the flower girls and Damon was the ring bearer. 

They both love Kyle and Paige so much, and were so excited to be a part of their wedding. 

They looked so cute!!




The ring ceremony was beautiful. Kyle seems so happy and so in love.
Damon, Tessa, and Hallee did such a great job. They were adorable!

I didn't even notice it during the ceremony, but Al sent out her pictures and apparently Garrett, the best man, covered Damon's eyes while they kissed. The pictures are so funny!! I love Damon's huge smile when he takes his hand off. :)

Kyle's former bishop flew out from Portland to perform the ring ceremony. He gave some great advice and Kyle and Paige both wrote sweet vows. They exchanged rings, Kyle kissed the bride, and the bishop officially announced The Hamford's are married. (They decided to combine their last names, Ham & Gifford, and both change their names.)
While the bride and groom took pictures, we all headed outside to find places for the reception.
There was great food and great company at the reception.



Paul had some frustrating things going on with real estate that day, and ended up spending quite a bit of time on the phone in the parking lot trying to get things sorted out. I know that was hard on him. Real estate is a real blessing in our lives, but sometimes it can be very inconvenient too.
There was corn hole and basketball that kept the kids entertained. It was a really fun party. 

Paige texted me this picture last night. They got some of their pictures back, and said this was one of their favorites. :) Their photographer was amazing! He got so many great pictures, and took so many "candid" ones.
Kyle and Paige cut the cake, and a few people gave toasts.
And then the dance party started. They met in a dance class at BYU and are both awesome dancers. They both worked so hard to make this day just what they wanted, and I loved to see them having fun and getting to enjoy all their hard work.
Paige's sister planned a flash mob dance for the wedding party. It was awesome! I loved overhearing Paige's friends talk about how cute Gary and Julie were during it. They are also both great dancers, and I loved to watch them all dancing together.
It was really sweet to see Kyle dance with Julie. It's hard to believe Kyle is old enough to be married!
Tessa and Hallee had a blast dancing. I was surprised how long it took them to get out on the dance floor though. Tessa seemed nervous about it at first. I was glad she got past that, because she had so much fun out there.
My heart melted seeing her and Paul dancing together.
Wyatt and Caleb both break danced, and it was definitely a crowd favorite!! Wyatt is the cutest little dancer ever!
Paul took the kids home after Kyle and Paige left, and I stayed and helped clean up what I could. I brought Ashley home with me, and we decided it was a great idea to get some McDonald's fries and ice cream. :) I loved that one-on-one time with Ashley! She is such a cute girl, and I loved how much time we got to talk that night.

2 comments:

  1. I love the whole post but the picture of Damon with Tessa and Hallee with their arms through his is just too cute! They did do a great job at the ring ceremony and the picture of Damon smiling so big after Garret took his hand away from Damon's eyes was just adorable also! It really was a fun night and I loved all the dancing too and thought it was so cute when Paul was dancing with Tessa! That's so nice that you got to spend some time with Ashley alone that night and that you hosted Gary and Julie and their family while they were here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were the cutest flower girls and ring bearer. The whole thing was so fun. I'm excited to see the rest of their pictures. I love that you and Ashley had that time. I bet she loved having that time with aunt Tiff.

    ReplyDelete