Friday, December 17, 2021

Penguin PJs

I was shopping at Walmart and walked past a display of penguin Christmas pajamas for the whole family. I backed right up, and knew I wanted to buy them for us. We had a family night and gave the kids the pajamas and watched a Christmas movie. They love love loved the pajamas!!

He's so cute!!
We watched The Last Straw, and as soon as it was over Damon said that we should draw names and do nice things for each other like they did in the movie. My mom had given us a little manger, straw, and a baby Jesus to use after watching the movie, so we were all set. :) It's been fun to spy everyone trying to be sneaky and do acts of service for each other.

2 comments:

  1. I love those pajamas and think they are perfect for you family! I'm so glad you saw them! I'm glad that Damon wanted to draw names to do nice things for other family members after watching the Last Straw and that you'll be able to use that. Damon must have drawn Rockwell's name and is making his bed? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pajamas and I love that idea about added straw to a manger for nice deeds.

    ReplyDelete