Saturday, February 26, 2022

Life Lately

 Damon has been cracking me up lately. He came home from playing at Jacob's house and said that he had eaten Captain's Butt while he was there. I had no clue what he was talking about, but luckily Al was over and figured out that he meant Pirate's Booty. Ha!! 

We were watching the Super Bowl and Damon said, "I do not want to play football! I don't want to be attackled!!" :)


Tessa and Rockwell made their Valentine's boxes at home this year. Rockwell wanted a pinata, and I thought that was a great idea since we could use it for his birthday party that week too! Tessa decorated hers with JoJo Siwa stickers.
I was able to help in all three of their classes on Valentine's Day. I did my usual volunteering in the morning in Damon's class, and then helped in Rockwell's & Tessa's parties that afternoon. I'm glad the timing worked out that I could be in both!

Damon had so much fun at Jacob's birthday party. I love that they've stayed good friends even though they aren't in the same class this year. And I also love when moms send me pictures. :)

Hallee invited Tessa over for a late-over last weekend. They had so much fun! 
Al took a picture of their reaction when she told them that Tess could stay later than we had originally planned. :)

I cut my finger pretty bad during one of the first steps of draining the hot tub on Saturday. It was really painful, especially when I would get my finger wet. Paul stepped right in and took care of the cleaning and anything that required having hands in water. I was so grateful that he did that!! Thanks Paul!

Tessa won a coloring contest at her school for Internet Safety Week. She was thrilled with her award of slime and Powerade!

Rockwell had his last basketball game of the season. He enjoyed playing, especially with his friends on the team.

Paul and I went to dinner and the Nate Bargatze comedy show with Katie & Ben, Audrey & Jason, and Al & Keith. It was such a fun night! Bargatze is hilarious and we continued laughing about all his jokes the whole drive home. There's not much better than a night with friends laughing until you cry!

2 comments:

  1. Captains butt, ha! Nate was so funny! I'm so glad we went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a great mom, making Valentines boxes with them. I always had students make them at school so mom's would have one less thing to do . Haha. I'm going to having to check into this Nate Bargatze.

    ReplyDelete