Monday, March 28, 2022

Julie Comes To Town

 Julie, Jacob, Ammon, and Ashley came to Utah for their spring break. We all love it when they come to visit, and spend as much time together as possible. :) We had a family dinner at Grandma & Grandpa's on Sunday to celebrate Cailtyn and Grandpa's birthdays.

On Monday I checked Rockwell out of school early so he could go hang out with Ammon and Wyatt. They rode scooters to a store, played at a park, and hung out at Al's house. He loved that! That night we went to play pickle ball, which was a lot of fun even though it was windy and freezing! Grandma Ham played too, which we all thought was so awesome! She had left before we took a group picture (I was taking the picture), but I want to remember that she played with us. :)
Damon, Tessa and Hallee came and played at the park. They didn't seem to mind the cold at all.
After pickle ball, we went to Leatherby's.
Al, Julie and I were all sitting in a row and it was hard to visit, so I crossed to the other side of the table. Jonah greeted me with a, "Hey bestie." Haha!
I kept the kids home from school Tuesday, and we went to Lowe's Xtreme Airsports that morning. The kids all loved that!
We spent the afternoon hanging out at Al's house and then the sisters and Grandma & Grandpa went to Guru's for dinner and Hale Center Theatre to watch Bright Star. Kyle & Paige met us for the play too. I saw Bright Star at the Sandy Hale Theatre a while ago, and was so excited to see it again. It's one of my favorite plays I've ever seen.
We love love love it when the Ham Family comes to visit!

1 comment: