Saturday, October 22, 2022

Mom's Birthday

 I turned 39!

I had such a great birthday. It started out with mountain biking with Hillary at a bike park in Pleasant Grove. We did a few different trails and made it up to the top. The ride down was so much fun! Hillary taught me a lot of tips that have been really helpful. It was a really fun morning.
I spent the afternoon reading on the deck and then opened presents when everyone got home from school. 
I got some awesome hummingbird stuff: a tumbler, a puzzle, and a light switch cover. And I've loved listening to the new Kane Brown and Little Big Town cds. Thanks Paul!!
Rockwell played the Happy Birthday song for me on his clarinet. I loved that!
We got the kids some pizzas for dinner, and then Paul and I dropped the girls off at gymnastics and went to dinner at Los Hermanos. There was a BYU football game on that night, so we watched that after dinner. It was just my kind of day!!

Paul took the next day off work since he didn't have classes that day. We went and hiked to Stewart Falls. The fall colors were gorgeous!
It was so nice to spend the day hiking and talking with Paul.
The falls are so pretty.
We went to Sundance for lunch before heading back home. It was such a fun extension of my birthday. I definitely felt spoiled this year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I'm sure glad you were born! That last picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete