Sunday, March 31, 2024

Arete Meet (Dreams of Champions)

 Tessa's next meet was hosted by Arete. It's quite a bit of work to host a meet, so a lot of the parents help out. I did a couple shifts for concessions, and I enjoyed getting to visit with some of the other moms. 

Tessa started out on floor. She did awesome, and scored a 9.65!
Next was vault and she did great on that too, scoring a 9.5.
Bars was a frustrating one for her. She didn't make her kip, and was very disappointed. She scored an 8.1, and got lots of hugs from her teammates and coach. I wanted to give her a hug too, but I'm grateful that her sweet friends were all there to support her.
Next was beam, and I could tell she was still feeling the frustration. She scored a 9.2. After the meet she told me she just wanted the night to be over and she rushed through her beam routine.
She placed 4th on vault
7th on bars
4th on beam
And 1st on floor
She placed 5th all-around, with a score of 36.45. Nice job Tessa girl!!
And thanks for coming to support Tess, Al & Keith!

1 comment:

  1. We loved watching her. She is so talented and so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete