Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Halloween

Mel gave me a fun idea for a Halloween dinner. The kids were so excited about it and ate a couple things they never eat, just because it was a witches finger or a mummy. :)
We had dinner and went trick-or-treating at Grandma and Grandpa Ham's house. I didn't dress Damon up, assuming he would be bundled up anyway. I stuck a dragon hat on him and called that good this year.
Paul stuck with Rockwell for trick-or-treating and they were going at a much different pace than Tessa and me, so I didn't get any pictures of them.
This was more of Tessa's pace...blowing fuzzy stuff off dandelions.
After the Rockwell and Wyatt had finished on Grandma's street they thought it was fun to hand out the candy.
I always love when Damon gets some time with Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment