Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Tessa!!

I had to take a picture of Tessa on the last night she was 2 years old. I love this girl so much I really can't even handle it. I got a little sad Wednesday night when we were talking about how she would be 3 the next day. I want my kids to stay little forever. I love this picture. She even has personality when she sleeps. :)
We decided to let Tessa choose what she wanted to do on her birthday this year. We went to Cafe Rio for dinner, opened presents, had cake and ice cream, and then set up our Christmas trees. 
She was so funny "reading" her card from Papa. She pointed at each "word" and read, "I can go to church. I can go to school."
 She loves her kitty cat slippers and art table.
 Every time I took a picture the rest of the night, Tessa ran and got her new camera and took one too. :)
 My mom and sisters came over during the day. Tessa was excited to play with Hallee, open presents, and have cupcakes.
 Grandpa Barth stopped by the night before with some fun presents too.

 And now on to the overload of pictures of my gorgeous Tessa girl...
 I had to coerce Tessa outside by letting Charlie be in a few pictures.
There were a lot of "Mom, I really don't want to be doing this" pictures at first.
But eventually we got some really cute ones.
 And luckily I caught a few of these, because this is my Tessa girl right here.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures! The last picture is perfect! We love Tessa! She is such a fun, hilarious, sweet girl and I'm so glad that her and Hallee are such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are amazing and really capture her adorable personality! I love this little girl and am so glad I got to watch her on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete