Sunday, April 18, 2021

Day 3

I got up early Wednesday morning so I could watch EJ's wedding over FaceTime. Caitlyn was so sweet to call me and hold her phone up through the ceremony! I sure appreciated her doing that for me. We're very excited to have Ofa join the family. They are both fun, thoughtful, beautiful people.

After the wedding I went for a run. I ran from one end of Laniloa Beach to the other, and back again. It was amazing!


We went to the pool that morning.

For lunch we went up to Seven Brothers in Kahuku. That was everyone's favorite food of the trip. It was delicious!
This lizard had us laughing. It was licking up the soda that had splattered on the counter. I feel you lizard. Haha!
The wait was pretty long for the food, but definitely worth it.
Right next door was Willie Willie's Shave Ice so we decided to try that one. That wait was crazy long! There was one man working, and he was super particular that everything was done just so. Luckily the shave ice was delicious, because I was dripping sweat after waiting in line for those.

We went to Laie Beach that afternoon.
Damon liked playing in the little river.
Paul and Rockwell had a blast boogie boarding, and Tessa did it for a bit too.

3 comments:

  1. That selfie of you running on the beach is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job running on the beach but I'm sure the beauty helped! That burger looked great and so did the shaved ices the kids got! The beach and boogie boarding looked wonderful and like you had it to yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also so glad you got to see the wedding! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete