Sunday, February 26, 2023

This & That

 The Clark side of the family have all been talking about Sumo Oranges and sending pictures of when we buy our first Sumo. :) They really are delicious. Thanks for the heads up Chad!


I loved walking into Tessa's room and seeing that she gave all her stuffies something to read. :)

The kids enjoy the hot tub in this very cold winter!

There was a weeknight where Paul and I were the only ones home. Damon was at a friend's birthday party, Tessa was at gymnastics, and Rockwell was at Classic. That never happens! We treated ourselves to some Blizzards and watched The Office. It was a fun, unexpected date night. :)

Grandpa Ham had surgery on his neck to place some plates between a few vertebrae. We didn't want my mom to be alone at the hospital all day, so Mel, Al, and I went and spent the day there with them. Matt flew in to help out too, and after a bit everyone left to go get some dinner. I stayed behind to help out if Dad needed anything. He got a little nap, and then a therapist came in to help him start swallowing some food. I was glad that I could be there when he asked her, "Do I like Jello?" Haha! He had a number of great While You Were Sleeping quotes. :) Then we had some time to just talk together, which I loved.

Matt stayed at their house for a few days and helped out with everything they needed. It was so nice of him, and I also enjoyed getting to see him for a few hours every day too.
Rosalind's blessing was that weekend in Idaho, and Al stayed with Dad so Mom could go to the blessing. She looked so sweet in the pictures!
Hallee spent the day with us Saturday while Al was with Dad. A new Swig opened in Lindon, so we all got some free drinks and cookies.
Tessa and Hallee had a great day together!

Tessa and I also took Hallee and Caitlyn to Amarie's dance recital Friday night. I'm going to be sad when Amarie is finished with dance. I always enjoy her shows. Tessa and Hallee wanted a picture with the temple. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great blog as always and I loved the pictures. You were all so nice to stay with Dad and so was Matt when he was in the hospital! I'm sure thankful for our wonderful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking care of Hallee. She loved spending the day with you guys.

    ReplyDelete