Sunday, February 26, 2023

Valentine's Day

 Paul and I went out for Valentine's Day the weekend before to beat the crowds. :) We got dinner at Dona Mary's and then went to the Gem Studio to make more rings. Paul gave me this for Christmas, but said he didn't want another ring and would make me one instead. So sweet!

It's really fun to pick a gem, design the silver, and then make it yourself. It's a fun atmosphere and fun to be creative.
I made the heart ring, and Paul made the blue stone. I love them!!

Paul helped Tessa make her Valentine's box this year. She was so happy with her wolf box!!
I was able to help in Tessa's class party. It was fun to play Bingo with her and her friends in her class.
Damon's class party was at the same time so I wasn't able to help in his this time. Rome's mom sent me a picture though, which I appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. The rings look great and I love the picture of Damon in his class. Tessa's wolf valentine box looked great! That's wonderful that you were able to help in Tessa's class and still got a picture from Damon's class. That was so nice of Paul to help Tessa make her valentine box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I love Tessa's box.

    ReplyDelete