Monday, April 8, 2024

Everyday Adventures & Easter

Damon had his Biography Day at school. He chose Steph Curry because he loves basketball and he loves Steph's show Holey Moley.    

Right before school he said, "I should have gotten a beard like Steph has." I had gotten one for Rockwell's biography day and it was still downstairs so I went and grabbed it. He had it on for about 3 seconds and that was enough for him. Haha! :)
Paul and I went over to the school to hear all about what he learned about Steph Curry. He did a great job teaching us about Steph's life and achievements.

My sisters and I went over to visit with my parents one morning. It's always fun to get to sit and visit with them. Then Al and I went over to Mel's to see the babies and Ofa and Ataiya. Zariyah is walking all over the place and it's just so cute to watch! Clara is such a smiley, happy baby. It was so fun to see them and get to visit with their moms. :)

Tessa had a choir concert. They combined with the orchestra again, and they all sounded great!
Tessa knew that Paul would enjoy the songs from Rocky. :) She really enjoyed choir this year and says she wants to do it again next year.

We went to Grandma & Grandpa Ham's for Easter dinner on Saturday. The kids loved the egg hunt Grandma made for them.
Tessa was living her best life when she got to hold Clara and then Zariyah came and played with her hair at the same time. :)
It's so fun to have cute babies around again!
The kids enjoyed finding the Easter eggs Sunday morning.
This was the trickiest egg the Easter Bunny hid this year. :)
The kids were excited with their baskets too.
We watched The Testaments before going to church. I made a super simple, kid-friendly dinner that nobody would complain about. That was my little Easter gift to myself. :) We had a really nice day together, and we missed Paul being there with us for sure.

1 comment: