Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Around Our House Lately

The other night Paul was talking to me and Damon stared at him listening for the whole story, which was a good 10 minutes. He seriously looked like he was totally interested in what Paul was talking about. :)

The kids are loving having gun fights in the basement right now. Rockwell looks super tough...
and Tessa looks super sweet...
but looks can be deceiving! She had him cornered and shot him over and over. :)

I love Sunday naps with my baby!

Rockwell wanted to learn to make his own sandwich.


Rockwell thought it was so fun to help our neighbor remove the sticky notes from her garage. They were pranked by their sister and brother-in-law who love the Oregon Ducks. 


We had fun with chalk drawings.

I went into another room while Damon was laying on his back on his blanket today. Rockwell yelled, "Mom come here! You have to see this!" I came running, and found Damon like this. We were all so excited that he had rolled over. I snapped a few pictures while asking Rockwell if he helped him or if he did it on his own. Rock told me he had done it all by himself. A few minutes later I asked again if he did anything to help him turn over and he said all he had done was put his head on Damon's back to make sure he didn't roll back over onto his back when he was almost rolled onto his tummy. (Why he used his head to help him out...I have no idea!) So I'm not quite sure if Damon really rolled over on his own or not, but in case this was his first time, I have pictures. :)


This is what I get for not putting things away fast enough after shopping at Costco...a toilet paper tower. 

Damon cuddled with me like this for an hour today. Wide awake the whole time, but just wanted to snuggle. Fine by me!

Rockwell is enjoying feeding Damon his bottles.

I got Tessa her own pair of scissors and she was so excited about it. The kids cut tickets out of construction paper for two days straight. 



The kids had a picnic in the basement. Cute cute cute!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the picture of Tessa shooting Rockwell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love reading about and seeing your activities! Lots of fun in the Barth family!

    ReplyDelete