Thursday, August 6, 2015

I decided to blog!

I've decided to start blogging. Our little family is so cute and we do so many fun things, I want to remember them better than my photo albums will let me many years from now. So here it goes... Today we went to Dad's work to see his new office. Paul has taught at Timpanogos High School for 4 years, and received an assistant principal job (T.A.A. position-Teacher on Administrative Assignment since he won't have his masters degree until April) for the upcoming school year.
I'm so proud of Paul for his success with and devotion to his students in his classroom. I'm also so proud of him for earning his new position. I know he will continue to influence students and teachers to be better and try harder, and to improve our education system.

The kids and I had fun riding bikes and shooting rockets today. We have a super fun yard at our house here in Orem and playing outside is just about our favorite thing to do.

I love this picture!

Tessa had a lot of success launching the rockets today with her tiny little self. :) Look at that determination!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I love all of the posts. I'm excited to see pictures and day to day things with your family. I love the pictures of Rock and Tessa jumping on the rockets!

    ReplyDelete