Sunday, August 16, 2015

Ten Year Anniversary

I told Rockwell that tomorrow is Dad's and my anniversary and we have been married for 10 years. He asked what that means. Interesting question...for Paul and me that means we have 3 beautiful children,

we've lived in 6 apartments/houses,


worked at 10 jobs between the two of us, vacationed in 3 states outside of Utah and 2 countries outside the United States,











hiked the Grand Canyon twice,


spent countless hours discussing education, stayed up way too late too many nights watching shows we get addicted to (Lost, 24, Prison Break, White Collar, Blue Bloods), been to Swig about 100 times,

and fallen more and more in love with each other every day for the past 3,650 days.





Paul knows that if I use 3 loves to describe something, I really mean it. Well Paul, I love love love you. I'm grateful that you married me and continue to love and support me every day. Thank you for working so hard for our family, and for being the dad I always wanted for my kids. I'm so glad we get to spend this life and eternity together.





2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this post! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm way late but that was a great post! You two are just made for each other and we are so happy that you are married for eternity!

    ReplyDelete