Monday, January 11, 2016

Damon

Damon, Damon, Damon. I could just eat this boy up. His smiles and happy personality make life so much fun. 
I'm quite certain he's going to bring world peace. He just emits peace and calm. Everyone who holds him can instantly feel it and falls right in love with him. I remember a few months ago Rockwell was sad about something and crying. I tried to comfort him but he just wasn't calming down. He said he wanted to see Damon, who was sitting in his bouncer chair. Rockwell went and laid his head on Damon for a few minutes and then said he felt better. 
People are going to be drawn to him throughout his life, and I'm sure he will have a gift for helping others and making them feel good.
He has entered a new phase of life where he wants to be down crawling and exploring instead of being held. It's kind of hard for me. I hold him...that's what we do! :) I'm sure glad I held him as much as I did the first 6 months of his life because I miss the snuggles all day. 
I really can't say enough about how much I love this boy and his smiles!


2 comments:

  1. I love Damon and love how he makes me feel. That is so sweet about Rockwell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a peaceful, happy boy and I love him! It was so fun to hold him and play with him today!

    ReplyDelete