Monday, January 11, 2016

New Year's Eve

We spent New Year's Eve at Al and Keith's with Katie and Ben. It was a very fun party. The kids all had fun playing while the adults and babies had fun visiting upstairs.
There sure is a lot of this with Al and me around. :)
I sure love these friends of mine. I have never know life without them, and I am so grateful for that.
The boys
Damon spent some time kissing up to his future mother-in-law. ;)
I know Paul is turning away from us because of Katie, but I can't remember if this was because she flat out told him to turn away, or if he was offended because she kept calling him massive. :) 
We're having fun collecting pictures for Damon and Kenzie's wedding video.
Isn't Kenzie just perfect?!
Him too!!
I love this picture more every time I look at it. Hallee had just taken off her princess dress. Nothing cuter than two princesses running around with bazookas! Tessa takes her pretending very seriously. :)
The boys had a blast playing all night. Thanks for a fun night friends!

We made a delicious ham dinner New Years Day and spent the day with our little family. Farewell 2015, you were good to us.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun night. We need to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute that you are taking pictures for Kenzie's and Damon's wedding video! Looked like a fun New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete