Saturday, May 21, 2016

Around Our House

Tessa and Damon love playing with the cat door. I love Tessa's face in the 2nd picture!

Rockwell put on another party for Tessa, a few stuffed animals, and me in the basement. He had a dress code for the kids for this one, which was pajamas with a pair of pants on your head. He told me I got to choose what I wore. :) Tess was dressed appropriately, but changed into Super Girl mid-way through the party.
We had quite the feast before our dance party.

Damon is looking so grown up these days.
  

These two have a lot of fun together, even though they fight more often than ever. I love to hear them laughing together and getting along.

Brothers in matching basketball shorts is stinking cute!

I made the kids take a picture for my Mother's Day post. When taking pictures of 3 kids there's always a few that don't make the cut, but they are so good for other reasons. :)
This one is a good representation of each of them. Tessa is doing her own thing, interacting with the people around her. Damon's happy as can be. And Rockwell is making sure Damon's safe and that he's doing what I've asked him to do, while plainly wishing the photo shoot was over. Haha!
And this one was just too cute of Damon! He looks like such a big kid!!

1 comment:

  1. They all look so grown up in the first picture of all three of them. I love the party attire 😊

    ReplyDelete