Saturday, May 14, 2016

Provo Canyon

The kids and I went up Provo Canyon again to hike to Bridal Veil Falls. I let Tess and Rockwell play in the water this time, and they were thrilled about that. 
  
They made a friend and had a blast exploring.
It was such a fun afternoon. The weather was perfect and we didn't have anywhere else we needed to be, so we just went at the kids' speed and did what we felt like doing.
  
I fed Damon while the kids threw rocks in the river. He fell asleep on me for a while, which I always love.
Tessa was not happy to see all the spiders and bugs on the bridge. She used to love bugs and would try to pick them up. Now she is seriously afraid of them. 
I love living so close to Provo Canyon!

2 comments:

  1. I love Tessa's hair! Looks like fun. We should go this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like a wonderful, relaxing experience! We are lucky here to be so close to so many fun and beautiful places!

    ReplyDelete