Thursday, June 16, 2016

Around Our House

It has been a hot summer so far! The kids had fun with the slip-n-slide. Damon loved the water!
  
  
The kids have been wanting to play at a park, but it's just so hot that I never want to go. We were driving one day and Tessa said, "Mom, I'm hungry and parky. That means I really want to go to a park." That was cute enough that I decided to take them. :)

Damon looked so handsome for church last week.
  

Rockwell, Wyatt, and Jonah went to soccer camp at Timpanogos. The girls soccer team put on the camp and did a great job. Rockwell loved all four days of it and was excited to put his new skills to work at his last game.
He played great in his last game of the season. I love to see how much he loves soccer. He is kicking his ball outside or an indoor one in the house 85% of the day lately. Gramps and Grandma Clark came to his game. He had fun playing with Gramps afterwards.
They came over for a bit and gave Damon a birthday present. The kids love to show Grandma and Gramps all their toys and talk their ears off when they come over. :)

Rockwell, Tessa, and I met Al and Mel at Seven Peaks one night last week. The boys thought it was funny they were wearing the same swimsuit.
We spent a lot of time in the wave pool and lazy river. Mel and I took Rockwell and Tessa on a waterslide a few times. It was a fun night.

1 comment: