Thursday, June 16, 2016

Everyday Adventures

Tessa tried a ballet class with Hallee. 
Luckily the first class is free, because Tessa didn't love it. I was surprised she didn't. She does ballet all the time at home, and always wants us to watch her "moves" whenever music is on. One day while we were swimming I turned on some music. She barely started shaking her bum, looked down at herself and said, "What is happening to me?!" Then she slowly started dancing more and more until she was dancing full-blown. It was hilarious. Anyway, she loves dancing, but I think she's just not ready to be away from me yet. She's pretty darn attached to me lately. The teacher brought her out to me when she started crying. It was fun to watch Hallee dance though. She was adorable.

Damon loves the blanket Rockwell gave him for his birthday. He loves to carry it around and cuddle with it.
  

Rockwell decided he wanted to eat snacks at the pavilion while I ran the other day. He got all prepared the night before, filling his and Tessa's backpacks with snacks. Between that, his soccer ball, and their bikes, I got a pretty good run in. :)

The kids were so excited to play with Wyatt and Hallee a few times last week. The girls played Ring Around the Rosies over and over again.
  
Rockwell told me Al makes the best corndogs EVER! So far I need her recipe for corndogs and green salad. Ha! I'm pretty sure Rockwell would live at Wyatt's house if we would let him.

Al sent me some pictures from when we went to the Parkway with the Ham Fam that are too cute not to add to the blog. Keith had Rockwell laughing pretty hard on the swing. 

It's always nice to visit with my dad!

And this picture just keeps getting better and better. Matt added a caption and sent it out to all of us again. Love it!


We celebrated Father's Day at the Ham's on Sunday. Grandpa let Tessa help open his present again, which she loved.

Rockwell spent a ton of time playing basketball. The big boys were so sweet and caught balls for him for quite a while. The whole family watched him shoot and got excited for him when he'd make a basket. It's still surprising to me to see Rockwell like attention like that. I love that he's totally fine with people watching him miss shots too. His confidence has improved so much with his growth mindset. I love it!

Damon loved kicking the basketball around, and Tessa smelled every single flower in Grandma and Grandpa's yard. It was a fun night with family.
  

We've been having fun with Damon's longer hair. It's so cute all curly in the back.

Paul brought him downstairs with it nice and slick one day. :)
  

Tessa was so funny while we were trying to make her eat one bite of corn at dinner. Just one bite...

She tried the whole, "But I'm so cute Daddy" thing, but that didn't work.

I don't know how this girl survives, but somehow goldfish and blueberries are enough to sustain her.


Paul and I were pretty tired when we got home from Park City. The kids wanted Paul to play sleeping with them and all their animals. He was happy to play that game with them. ;)

2 comments:

  1. So many cute pictures, I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, especially the ones of Tessa avoiding the corn!! That's a great one of you and Dad too. Paul was so nice to play the sleeping game with the kids!

    ReplyDelete