Thursday, June 2, 2016

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was one of those perfect days. I took the kids on a run/bike ride. Then Paul and Rockwell got the yards all taken care of. I love to see Rockwell work hard and stick with it until the job's done. He helps with it all. Weeding, sweeping, blowing. 
Then we spent the afternoon swimming. 
Damon loved the water table.
  
It was wonderful to have no agenda, just spend quality time with the people I love.
  
  
We ended the night with a delicious bbq. I'm so grateful for the people who serve and protect our country. I love living in the USA, where my family and I are able to live a wonderful life together.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so many cute pictures! I love the ones of the kids in the pool. I'm so glad you guys had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post about a fun holiday for you! All the pictures were great but I loved seeing the one of Rockwell blowing. That's great and I'm glad you got to have such a great day with your family!

    ReplyDelete