Monday, July 17, 2017

Life Lately

I took Tessa to her pediatrician to get her cast on. She chose blue.
Within a few hours her swelling must have gone down, because we could just pull her cast right off. So I took her back in, and she had to get a higher cast on. This time she chose purple. While we were eating dinner she said, "Look! My cast looks like I'm flexing my muscles." Haha.

We put Tessa in a dance class for July. She was so excited to dance again, especially with Hallee in her class.
  
We went over to Al's one day after dance to play. 
Al took Rockwell with her kids and Mel to see a movie that afternoon. I love these studly boys!

Paul was fixing the door in the kids' bedroom, and Damon was happy to get his tool belt on and help. Not pictured, was Paul's shorts ripping from top to bottom while standing up after fixing the door. Haha! :)

The kids loved the animal pancakes that Paul made for them one morning.


Tessa had a preschool activity last week. They got to make snake puppets and the Bean Museum came and did a show. I love that Mrs. Roxi does summer activities so the kids can meet her and get acquainted with her house. The kids got to pet a live snake and a stuffed penguin at the end of the show.
  

1 comment:

  1. What cute, funny pictures and comments! I loved reading it!

    ReplyDelete