Monday, July 24, 2017

Birthday Parties

Rockwell went to Wyatt's swimming party last week. He had a blast at his BCF's party. Rockwell told me that he and Wyatt are now BCFs instead of BFFs. Best Cousins Forever. :)
Rockwell had so much fun at the party!
I brought Hallee home with us when I dropped Rockwell off at the party. We have an unlimited pass at the car wash this month, so we went there on the way home. I love how much kids love the car wash.

Tessa got to go to Hallee's birthday party last week too. She invited Tessa and Caitlyn and had a really long party with lunch, dancing, making crowns, playing, and watching Moana.
Tessa had a blast spending all that time with Hallee. She also loved holding Jackson during the movie.
This time I took Wyatt home with us when I dropped Tessa off at the party. I took the boys through the car wash too, and then they had fun riding bikes and playing together all afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making my kids birthday so special! They adore your kids. Thanks for taking the kids during the parties!

    ReplyDelete