Monday, January 4, 2021

Christmas Eve

I found some photo props at Dollar Tree and we had fun taking pictures of each other. I thought they were a great deal for $1!


We did all the traditional Christmas Eve festivities with the Ham Fam, and were so excited that EJ was able to be there with us! He didn't know until the very last minute if he would get his leave approved, but we were all so grateful that he was able to come home!! It's the favorite day of the year for most of us. We started out with dinner.
And then we listened to a story from Grandma and some thoughts about Mary and Joseph from Grandpa, followed by watching The Christ Child.
Next, the kids acted out the Nativity. EJ and his girlfriend Ofa were Joseph and Mary this year. 
Then we played Christmas Bingo.
And then we did the grab box.
Dessert was delicious as always. Thanks for all the yummy treats Grandma and Reives family! We love spending Christmas Eve together and enjoying each other's company every year.
I love this picture of Dante!
I love this ornament on my parents' tree.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! I loved the props that you found and the pictures that you took. Great pictures of the whole evening and of course I loved the last picture! I'm so glad that everyone loves Christmas Eve here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those props are so cute, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete