Saturday, July 31, 2021

Everyday Adventures

Paul and Theron have been rocking it with real estate this year. They have been invited to the Rock Star Lunch the past two months, and received an amazing award at the June lunch!


The kids and I have been loving riding our bikes this summer. We go on a bike ride most days, and also spend some time riding bikes and playing games in our cul-de-sac most days too. Tessa loves to go on long rides to the fire station and then back home through the park. 
Rockwell likes to go a little faster than Tessa and Damon can do, so he and I went for a faster ride on the Murdock Canal trail one morning. I ride on that trail by myself once or twice a week, but it was fun to have Rockwell ride with me that day.
Tessa has outgrown her bike and was really excited to get a bigger one.
Damon and Richmond have ridden their bikes to each other's houses to play a few times. We were riding Richmond home one day and Tessa dared Rockwell to ride the baby princess bike the whole way. They thought that was hilarious!

We went to see Matilda at the Scera Outdoor Theatre with Mel, Al, and Grandma Ham. I really enjoy that play. It was a fun night.

There was one cool morning this month, and so the kids got in the hot tub. It's been way too hot to use it much this summer, so I was glad it could actually be used that day.

Rockwell had a couple fun opportunities lately. He went to Space Camp with The Amigos (Aiden, Ashton & Logan). It was an all-day camp where they got to do two missions. I picked them up at the end of the day and it sounded like they all loved it and had a blast. He also got to go tour the Orem Temple site for activity days. He really enjoyed that too and is getting excited to be able to go inside the temples soon.

Al sent me a picture of Wyatt with a heart rock that he found for me on their vacation in Mexico. He's so sweet! I loved that he wanted to give that to me.
Wyatt and Hallee came over to play when they got back from Mexico and he gave it to me then. It's a great addition to the heart rock garden. The kids had a blast together after not seeing each other for a couple weeks!

My uncle Ron sent the family a picture of the banner that he had made recognizing Grandpa Hawkins' service in the army. Antioch is hanging these banners along their streets, and I think that's really cool! I sure miss Grandpa Doyle!!

Tessa got to go the Aquarium with Hallee for her birthday party. She loved every minute of it!
They got lunch and then played at Hallee's house all afternoon.

Paul and Theron played golf in the Timpanogos tournament put on by the THS basketball team.
They had a good time, and won quite a few prizes in the raffle. 

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Tiffany! That's great that Paul and Theron are doing so well at real estate! Were those $1000 bills? Lots of fun pictures of kids on the bikes and Tessa and Hallee at the aquarium. The space camp sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Paul. I'm glad he is getting some recognition for his hard work. You two make a great team. Hallee loved celebrating her birthday with Tessa!

    ReplyDelete