Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Life Lately

 Tessa's been able to go hang out with Hallee the past couple weekends, and has loved it so much.

She thought it was so fun to see Cailtyn all ready for prom.

Rockwell volunteered to work at the Book Fair again. He didn't love me taking a picture of him there though. :)

Damon helped Paul trim the bushes and clean up our yard. He loved using the saw to cut off a branch that was breaking from the tree.

I've been proctoring some AP exams at the high school. Al and I got to proctor our first one together, and then the next couple I was on my own since there were only 9 kids. It's a pretty good gig, getting paid to work half a day and even get a little time to read a book. One of the tests was in the library, so I got to see Paul for a little bit during the break. :)

My friend Maran invited me to her daughter's school play. That's how she wanted to be ministered to this month. :) Tessa and Damon wanted to go see The Little Mermaid with me, so we had a fun night out together. The school that she goes to has all sorts of animals on the property. We got to see the llamas, goats, rabbits, and chickens after the play was over.

Damon went to Sonny's birthday party. 
They played games in their backyard and earned tickets by playing the games. They got to spend their tickets on prizes inside. He came home with so many prizes!!! I couldn't believe it. Michelle sent a video of the kids' reactions when they unveiled the prize options and it was hilarious. They thought it was better than Christmas. Ha! :)

Tessa helped Paul fix some sprinklers in our yard. She thought that was great fun.

Katie and I went to the Mat Kearney concert and VIP meet & greet last weekend. 
Katie was in heaven being that close to him and getting a private, acoustic concert.
He had a few drinks with him, and when he went backstage he only took one with him. Naturally we grabbed a cup and got a picture of Katie drinking from it. Ha! :) He always puts on a great show, and it was a fun night out with Katie.

1 comment:

  1. We have loved having Tessa over. Katie took his drink, ha!

    ReplyDelete