Monday, May 9, 2022

Around Our House

 Paul has been working on perfecting a homemade tortilla recipe lately. Tessa loves loves loves the tortillas, so she's been helping him and learning how to make them too.


Rockwell wanted to make dinner one night and so Paul helped him make bacon wrapped chicken, green beans, salad, and garlic bread. I fully approve of all this cooking Paul does with the kids! :)

I watched my friend Quincy's kids one afternoon. Tessa and Damon loved playing with Kendra and Charlie.

Rockwell's summer lawn business has started up again. He'll mow Roxanne's, the Chao's, the Driscoll's, and Kathleen's yard (until she moves in a few weeks). He's enjoying earning money again!

The kids had a day off school so I took them to see The Bad Guys in the theatre. We all enjoyed that one.
After the movie we spent the afternoon playing outside. Rockwell and I played basketball, and Tessa and Damon played in Roxanne's backyard and our backyard. They came inside laughing their heads off about the big bums they made with the balls from out back. :)

We decided to get an Oculus, and we've all really enjoyed playing games and "visiting" Kauai in virtual reality. :)

I finished my book club with "my friend Sharon." It was such a fun and uplifting group to be a part of. We all enjoyed meeting with Erik Larson for our last book meeting, and loved all the Hangouts, deep dives, workshops, and Instagram account. I still have some podcasts that I haven't been able to listen to yet. I'm going to miss the group, and look forward to joining again in the fall.

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that Paul cooks with the kids. You and your friend Sharon look like BFF's!

    ReplyDelete