Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Seven Peaks

Saturday was Katie's baby shower. I'm so excited to meet that baby girl I can't even stand it. I'm beyond thrilled for Katie and Ben to have another baby join their cute family.
Al and Keith invited us to go to Seven Peaks with them that day, so after the shower Rockwell, Tessa and I met them at the water park. Paul had quite a bit of homework due on his first day of class on Monday, so he stayed home with Damon instead.
It was pretty much the best news these kids have ever heard that we were going to water slides with Wyatt and Hallee. They just couldn't stop themselves from asking every 3 minutes if it was time to go yet. :)
They both wanted to go on the big waterslides. Al and I took the older kids on a fun slide where we could all race. Rockwell had a blast, but I think he could have done without me screaming in his ear the whole way down! He didn't love waiting in the lines (it was packed), so he was happy to spend the rest of the day in the kid pool playing with his cousins. 
 Tessa wanted to try out the lazy river. She wanted to jump right in, but I made her ride in the tube since it was about 4 feet deep. I think she enjoyed the ride, but wouldn't allow herself to show it.
Apparently Rockwell talked all about Seven Peaks in carpool on Monday. It was definitely the highlight of the kids' weekend! Thanks for taking us with you Al and Keith!





No comments:

Post a Comment