Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Life Lately

Al had Rockwell and Tessa over to play one afternoon, and even fed them dinner. They love playing over there!
Damon got a little time with just me and then with Paul and me when Paul got home. He thought that was pretty great to have our attention all to himself.
  

Painting the swingset took a lot longer than expected. I tried to help out by painting for a bit one night and by taping the monkey bars. It's finished now, and it looks great. Paul's working hard to make the backyard look good.

I know I say it all the time, but I just love watching Damon and Tess together. She takes such good care of him and they have tons of fun together. It really is going to be hard when she's in school every day.

Paul made steak street tacos and pina coladas for Cinco de Mayo. I love that holiday! :)

I went to Women's Conference at BYU with Katie, Al, and Audrey. It was wonderful! 
Paul was so sweet and took the day off work to stay home with the kids. It meant a lot to me that he did that. He took Damon and Tessa to Scheels to pick up the tennis balls for the state tournament. They loved that.
  

The kids have had a lot of fun in the backyard lately. 
  

Tessa fell in love with this baby roly poly. It's so funny because Damon screams his head off if he sees a bug, but Tessa picks them up and thinks they're cute. Except for bees, she hates those.

The little kids and I played at Al's house during Rockwell's soccer party until it was time for Tessa's dance rehearsal. I seriously think they would move in there if we'd let them. :) They had fun playing in big boxes and eating their snack in there.
Tessa went over there to play while Rock was at the birthday party too. Al got some adorable pictures that day.

Damon and I went for a run up the canyon today. I ran from the parking lot for Bridal Veil Falls up to Vivian Park, and back. It felt so good, and it is so beautiful up there. We stopped and played in the waterfall on the way down. 
  
The water was absolutely freezing. You can see Damon dipping his toe in here. 

Paul and Rockwell went to a Monarch's soccer game with Keith and Wyatt tonight. The boys made it on the big screen with their Backpack Kid moves. :)

1 comment: