Thursday, November 4, 2021

Rocky Point, Day 3

 I went running on the beach Monday morning. I love a good run on the beach!!

It was nice to enjoy the sunrise too.
It's just so pretty everywhere you look!
We all wanted to go back to the beach, so we did the same setup again. The waves were huge this day, so it was fun to put my feet in the water for a while.
We spent some time in the pool that afternoon. I love how the pool just looks right over the beach.
We made dinner in the condo again, watched the sunset from the hot tub, and then played games. I could definitely get used to that routine!!
With the weather being as cool as it was at night, we decided to sleep with the sliding doors open so we could hear the waves as we slept. We woke up Tuesday morning to a military unit calling out their cadences as they ran on the beach. That was kinda fun! It's hard to see them in this pic, but there's a small unit of soldiers out there. :)
We drove back to Mesa in time to make it to our flight home. It was sad to leave. I love love loved this time with Matt, Mel, and Al. I loved getting to know more about what's going on in their lives, and I love all the new inside jokes we have now. Thank you so much Matt & Lori for sharing your condo with us, and to Paul for making this happen by taking care of the kids at home!

2 comments:

  1. Walking out of the tunnel is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of what must be a beautiful place. I'm so glad you got to go and have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete