Sunday, November 21, 2021

This & That

 I took the kids up the canyon to take Tessa's birthday pictures. When we were finished with the pictures, they all had a blast riding their scooters and skateboard down the hills at Timpanogos Park. They had a funny face for me every time they passed. :)

They were so thirsty but didn't want to go home, so we ran to the gas station and got some Gatorade and then headed back up to Canyon Glen park to play on the playground. I know I say it all the time, but I seriously love Provo Canyon! There are so many fun things to do up there.
When we went home, the kids played in the leaves in the front yard. I love days like that where the three of them just play outside together all day and have a blast.

I went to dinner with Audrey and Katie for Audrey's birthday. We missed Al, who was home sick with Covid, darn it! After dinner we watched videos we had made when we were in college. They were hilarious...and embarrassing. Haha!

At dinner one night, Damon was singing God Bless America over and over and Tessa was not happy about it! :)

Tessa's teacher taught the kids how to fold the American Flag and she was excited to help Paul fold ours and put it away for the winter.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute. Tessa during dinner 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days like that where your children play together and have so much fun are wonderful! Their faces were so cute! I don't blame you for loving Provo Canyon. Very impressive that Tessa learned how to fold the flag and helped Paul do it well! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete