Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Back to School

 Rockwell's in 9th grade this year! He's excited for Seminary, his Spanish class, and also the Cross Country class at Timpanogos High School. He and Grant ride bikes/scooters to school together. It's so nice to live close to both the junior high and high school so he can get himself from one school to the other. If I'm home on B days, I'll go pick him and Elsa up and take them to Timpanogos for their class, but if I'm not home then he just rides his bike there. He still has the accelerated math class and is taking AP Human Geography, and those two classes are pretty much where all of his homework comes from.


Tessa's in 6th grade this year. She was so excited to get Mr Welch as her teacher, and that her bestie Emily is in her class. She signed up to do choir with the school again, and was really looking forward to seeing her friends every day again. 

Damon's in 4th grade this year. He also got the teacher he wanted. Mrs Gleason has a pet bearded dragon that she brings to class sometimes and Damon's so excited about that. He signed up for choir too, so that will be fun for he and Tessa to be in it together. Damon was very excited for school to start again!

I thought this was a good first day of school picture of Paul. :) He came home exhausted and got a little nap in. The beginning of each new year is always busy and stressful.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that Rockwell took some classes at the High School. That is crazy that he is that old. He sure looks like he belongs in High School, I think he has grown an inch every time I see him. I hope they all have a great year. I'm glad Paul got a nap, I'm sure it is so stressful and exhausting at the beginning of each year.

    ReplyDelete