Sunday, July 21, 2019

Life Lately

Al and I took our kids on a little hike up Big Springs Park.

They loved using the slingshots they bought in Mexico.



They also loved exploring, throwing rocks, and being with their cousins.



We hiked until we were too hot and then we had some lunch and headed back down.


While Paul was in Philadelphia, I took the kids to see Aladdin. Tessa closed her eyes for a few minutes at the end, but besides that scary part, she loved it.

I also took the kids for a ride in Paul's truck while he was gone. We went over to a parking lot and spent the morning riding bikes and playing soccer and hide and go seek.

We celebrated the July birthdays at my parents' house.

I had fun playing card games and talking with my nieces.

The boys were playing basketball and one team was tucked shirts, and the other was untucked shirts. Rockwell has his shirts tucked in most the time these days, so I thought that was funny when they split their teams up that way. :)


Paul and Rockwell went to the Utah Jazz Summer Games. They had a great time!


Al was so sweet and texted me one morning and asked if she could have my kids for the day. The kids were so excited! I dropped them off and then came home and planned my relief society lesson. It was so helpful to have that uninterrupted time! After they had played for a while, they got to watch a movie with snacks. They were there for about 5 hours, and still weren't ready to come home when I picked them up.


We met Mel and Al for some bowling last week.
The employees put the names in for us, and we thought it was pretty funny when Damon's name showed up as David. We called him Dave Jr, and asked him in Luna's accent if he likes it when we call him by his name. Right, Mr. Dave Jr? :)

Caitlyn and Amarie fed the kids lunch and babysat them while Al, Mel and I went to Cafe Rio for lunch. Donny Osmond was there too, and we're all regretting not asking him to take a picture with us. :)

Tessa got to go swimming with Hallee on her birthday. She was so excited!

They went to McDonald's for lunch and then the Provo Rec Center for swimming.


Wyatt came and played at our house while the girls were swimming. He and Rockwell had a great time playing Rush Hour, Suspend, and soccer.


2 comments:

  1. Mr. Dave Jr. huh? What fun! Looks like you've done so many fun things lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love spending so much time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete