Sunday, July 9, 2023

Father's Day

 We sure love love love Paul and were excited to celebrate him on Father's Day.

He is the #1 best father, I am convinced of that. He is always thinking about our family and how he can serve and bless each of us. He puts in so much time with each of the kids teaching them to work, laughing with them, investing in the things they're interested in, and telling them how proud he is of them. I say it all the time, but I'll say it again. :) Marrying Paul was the best decision of my life.

The kids were excited to give him his presents.
And everyone loves reading the All About My Dad pages. There are always some good laughs with those!
I made some poppyseed chicken, breadsticks, corn on the cob, and pina coladas for dinner. We enjoyed spending the day together, watching AFV, and celebrating how special Paul is.

2 comments:

  1. Paul is a great dad. you made a very good decision Tiff! I love the pictures of the kids gathered around him laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found each other. Paul is invested in his family more than any guy I know. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete