Monday, July 31, 2023

Life Lately

Tessa decided she wanted to cut her hair short. I was shocked. She's always said how much she likes having it long. I think it's super cute short! Like Rockwell said when she got home, "It looked good long and this is another way it looks good." :)


Damon got some new colors on his braces. He's looking and seeming so old these days. And so stinking cute!

We met Katie and Al at South Fork one day. The weather was perfect. It was so nice to be outside and not  uncomfortably hot! The kids loved exploring with their friends, and I loved getting to visit with my friends and catch up on each others' lives.


Tessa got to dog-sit Sadie for four days and she was in heaven.

Brother and Sister Day had their primary class over for a pool party. Tessa, Sophie, and Ryan had a great time!

EJ, Ofa, and Zariyah moved back to Utah!! We were all so excited to see them again and to meet Zariyah. The family went over to Grandma's house on Sunday for dessert and to hang out. Zariyah is just a doll!!

On the 24th of July, Rockwell and I ran the Temple to Temple 5K. It started at the Provo Temple, and we ran through the streets to the Provo City Center Temple. The Timpanogos Cross Country team ran it and so Rockwell warmed up with them. 
The team lined up at the front of the pack. I knew that I would be much slower than them, so I was further back. Rock finished in 20:20, and I made it in 25:20. We were both very pleased with our times!

I tried a new recipe on the 24th, watermelon pie. It was a big hit!

Paul took Tessa and Damon over to the Baca's to see their new puppies. They are adorable!!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures and I loved that Damon got new colors on his braces! The dogs are cute too! Good job on your times for the temple to temple run! Wasn't it hot? I'm glad you got to go to South Fork and visit with your friends and sister! Isn't it great that EJ and Ofa have moved back and Zariyah is so cute! I've loved spending time with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the watermelon pie looked interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tessa's haircut. Nice job on the 5K, those are awesome times!

    ReplyDelete