Tuesday, July 25, 2023

This & That

While Matt & Lori were in town we all went to the temple with Cody. He received his mission call to Peru, and went through the temple with his parents in Arizona, and then wanted to go through with his extended family while he was here.

It was nice to spend the morning in the temple. We always love going back to the Jordan River Temple, where we got married.
Al was recovering from surgery, and so we hung out at her house for a couple days so she could rest and be comfortable. It's always fun to hang out with my siblings and laugh together! We took a picture of these boys with Cody to be able to see how much they all grow over the next two years. Rockwell's certain he's going to be as tall as him when he gets home. :)

The kids love to have Hallee and Wyatt over any chance they get.

I've tried to keep the kids doing some reading and math this summer. They've been thrilled about that. ;)

I made some worms in mud for dessert one night. Tessa and Damon thought that was fun.
Tessa wanted a grossed-out-face picture. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having my kids over so much. They love it! I love the faces Tessa makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your children and Al's children are such good friends and I loved the picture of Tessa's face

    ReplyDelete